Monday, April 18, 2011

Catching up

On Friday while Tara was in school, I had my nails done. My nails have been in such bad shape since I had T. They're like rubber & bend back whenever I try to do something like open a pudding (pulling the tinfoil off). So I went & got a paraffin treatment done. I was planning on just having that done, but I ended up having a gel nailpolish manicure done. It last 3 weeks & my nails are so hard right now. The bad thing is I like to change my nailpolish once or twice a week, so I'm not sure I'll make it 3 weeks with the same color on them. I won't be doing this often. Maybe again sometime later this year. I learned a few things. The girl told me that I need to drink more water (that's why my nails are rubbery & pealing), keeping the nails square helps them not crack as much & they also sell the paraffin baths at Walmart (it made my carpal tunnel feel great, just for a little while).
We made a "Welcome home" sign for Anthony. It was T's idea. He got home around 10pm on Friday night & she waited up for him.


Saturday we did the town Easter egg hunt. It was cool & windy.


After the egg hunt I got my new tattoo, #5.




We also went to dinner at this awesome little diner called "How's your Onion?" on Saturday night.

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Love the T tatt!

Krystyn said...

Love the nails. I bet if the polish stays, you won't be so inclined to change it...you'll have to let us know how it goes.

i have an idea said...

Love love love your Tattoo and the nails are devine!
xox