Sunday, April 3, 2011
1. Pilates. Do my pilates tape at least twice a week.
2. Walk. Go for a walk twice a week.
3. Scrapbook. Do 5 scrapbook pages. (I cut down a bit since I think we will be busy this month).
4. Tattoo. Go find out how much my tattoo will cost & hopefully get it.
5. Have my nails done in a salon. My nails have been crap since I had my daughter. They are rubbery & paper thin. I've had long nails since I was 13 & they were always really hard, strong & long. So I want to get a paraffin wax treatment done & see what they suggest. I've been taking Biotin pills, but they don't seem any better. Has anyone else had that problem since they had their kids?