Friday, April 22, 2011

Carpal tunnel

Last year I was told that I have carpal tunnel in my right hand (I'm a rightie) & now I'm pretty sure I have it in my left hand. The doc gave me a brace to wear on my hand & said she didn't think I needed surgery. Well my hand has really been hurting me. So I'm hoping that I don't need surgery. I have my yearly check-up in June, so I'm going to try to wait till then, to go. But I might need to go in sooner. So my posts might be a bit shorter since being on the computer irritates my hand. My fave things are writing, computer stuff/blogging & scrapbooking, so I'm not happy right now. I'm trying to take a little break from letter writing & trying to stay off of the computer.

2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I have been wearing night splints for about 2 years now. I never miss a night and it does help a lot. It comes and goes in severity, but you're wise to take it easy.

Emily D. said...

Yuck Kimberly, I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you feel better soon.. does capal tunnel ever go away? I'm not too familiar with it....