Monday, March 22, 2010

Thanks

I have a few new followers & would like to thank you all. I've been slacking on posts lately. I usually try to post each day, but lately just haven't had time. We finally got in a weekly playgroup & have been doing more with the Mom's club. I'm thinking of maybe taking over the playgroups. Being in charge of placing people in groups for their child's age group. I'm just not sure if I will have the time for it. With the good weather coming & all. Please let me know if this new background is too busy. I like to change it often, but sometimes think it looks different on my computer than other people's.

5 comments:

Happy Mom! said...

Following you back via Friday follow! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Love your blog and know how busy things can get! :)
I'm way behind too :)

Vickie said...

The design is cute. The only thing is the left part of the blog design blocks the left part of the post.

Good luck with your play group!

Sorry I haven't been around much. I kind of lost my blogging mojo.

sprinkles said...

I really like this background - even more so than the St. Patty's Day one! It's cute!

I didn't notice the design making the left side difficult to read. Looked good to me!

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

I like the background - the swirly flowers are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

I also think the background is pretty! I hope you have fun with the Mom's Club; it sounds like a neat opportunity to socialize and meet some interesting folks.