Thursday, February 1, 2018

What's New With You?



Well January is finally over. I'm so happy to see it go. But now we have to deal with February. At least it's a short month. January was long & pretty uneventful. I've been hybernating. Concentrating on scrapbooking, cleaning, destashing the house, online shopping & writing letters.

February we have the Superbowl party on Sunday & we'll be celebrating Valentine's Day on President's Day most likely again this year. Anthony has off & T has school. So we can go on a lunch date. I want to start the house stuff since football will be over. We got new curtains at a yard sale for our living room, so we need to trim them because they are way to long. I want to paint my closet doors in the bedroom & a few other house projects. I really would like to do my closet over. Buy different storage stuff for it & set it up different, but I'm not sure if we will get to that this month. I just have the same goals for this month that I've been doing almost every month lately. Destash stuff (my magazine pile has gone down so much. I'm going through magazines from 2016 right now), catch up on scrapbooking pages, cleaning & organizing.

1 comment:

Kristen @ See You In A Porridge said...

i feel like i have been hibernating too. i just hate being out in the cold. january is normally really slow and boring for me, but i love february but only because it's birthday month. i still hate the cold but where i'm from it's summer, so i just pretend it's 100 degrees outside haha. hope you get all your house projects done!