Thursday, February 22, 2018

Stuff & Things

*New England weather is crazy. It was around 72 on Tuesday & Wednesday & today 40 & snow. I'm ready for no more snow.


*Next week is school vacation week here in New Hampshire. Goddess help me. Hoping for no snow so we can get out & do things.

*I've been watching "Bachelor~ Winter Game"s. I dvr'd tonights, so I'll watch it tomorrow. I like Ashley I. with Kevin.

*I'm not doing very good at going to bed earlier. Here I am writing this post at 10:26 pm. As long as I get to bed by 11:00, I guess that is pretty good.

*I started selling my stuff on Poshmark. I haven't made any sales yet, but I have bought 2 things. My name on there is Kimberleah28 if any of you want to check out my page. I'm going to be adding more stuff this weekend.

*There is a new store called Cost Plus World Market that opened in Salem, NH today. We are going there this weekend to check it out. Anthony wants to get a giant clock for our living room. We saw 1 at Target that we liked. I'm going to sign up for their e mails.


No comments: