Saturday, February 17, 2018

Does Your Zodiac Sign Fit Who You Are?

I think mine does fit me. I'm a Cancer (Moonchild) & I was born at the end of June. Here are some examples.

I am very moody & I love to be alone. I think I'm funny, but I don't know if other people think I'm funny.


I love to write. I always have a pen in my hand. Either writing lists or to pen pals.





That is so true. Little things make me happy, like a rainbow or seeing a dragonfly.





Yes, I just know things most of the time. I don't have to think about it or dwell on it It just comes to me. Our sign is suppose to be real intuitive & psychic.






Oh yes, I put up with a lot of bs. So it's really not my fault that I am moody, other people make me that way.





I do get bad vibes from people a lot & try to warn other people about the bad vibe person. I also go with my gut feeling.





You want to make sure you get far away from me if you make me mad. I can make you wish that you never met me.


We are loyal, caring, make great friends, will love you forever as long as you don't cross us, we always keep in touch, always remember people's birthdays, are extreme empaths, sensitive, homebodies, anti-social, will knock your lights out, we keep it real, prideful, we hold grudges, we worry a lot & think a lot, protective, emotional, sympathetic & awkward.

What is your sign & does it fit who you are?

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Im an cancer too an it does fit me