Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Yum of the Day/Tasty Tuesday

 
 I found this recipe on Lauren Conrad's website. I tried it tonight & it's really good. I think I might add a little more honey & cinnamon though. I used Vanilla Rice Milk instead. Here is the recipe.

Ingredients:
1 cup almond milk
1 tsp honey
2 drops vanilla extract
A pinch of cinnamon

Pour the milk into a microwave safe mug and cook it in the microwave until the milk begins to foam. Stir in the honey and vanilla, then sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy warm. This is also a great solution to try if you often have trouble sleeping.

2 comments:

Ashly Eyler said...

OMGosh! This sounds amazing! I'm always searching for an alternative to cocoa / tea; so I'm going to have to try this! Thanks for sharing the recipe! :)

Unknown said...

I know it is Spring now... But I might need to try this:)