Tuesday, April 22, 2014

8 Things





8 Things I'm Listening To:

1. Shinedown
2. Def Leppard
3. Slash
4. Three Days Grace
5. Avenge Sevenfold
6. Halestorm
7. Stone Sour
8. Boston (on the radio)

8 Things I'm Watching:

1. General Hospital
2. Housewives of the OC
3. Flipping out
4. The Middle 5. Flip or Flop
5. House Hunters
6. Property brothers
7. Love it or List it
8. House Hunters International

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1. My Birthday & our Summer vacay (always)
2. Warm sunny days
3. Our 8 year anniversary
4. Going away for another scrapbook weekend to Vermont
5. Tara bridging to be a Brownie in May
6. Tara's Dance recital (2 performances)
7. Going to Hampton beach, Portsmouth, Boston etc.....
8. Tara's birthday

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Laundry
2. Emptied the dishwasher/washed pans
3. Made some listws
4. Made some phone calls
5. Took the Easter stuff down
6. Sat outside with my daughter after school
7. Went for a walk with the neighborhood walking club
8. Read my book

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Move to Florida
2. Lose more weight
3. Be gluten free & no more stomach problems
4. Have no drama in my life
5. Live near my bff
6. Go back to Virginia
7. Go to CA (it's been 16 years)
8. Australia

8 Things I Collect:

1. nailpolish
2. Washi Tape
3. Bags/Tote bags
4. Cute Mugs
5. frames
6. fairies
7. candles
8. Owls

8 Places I'd Like To Go (for the 1st time or again):

1. Bermuda (again. we got married there)
2. Florida (again)
3. Virginia (again)
4. London
5. California (again)
6. Montreal (again)
7. Quebec city (again)
8. Las Vegas (again)

8 Must Have Items In My Purse:

1. Wallet
2. ipod
3. lipgloss
4. camera
5. Mirror
6. coupons
7. phone
8. bc powder/advil

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a cute idea! Good quick and fun read!

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

I love this post idea!

I'm always watching Property Brothers but I can't do it with Love it or List it.

Ann Harrison said...

I'm watching Real Housewives of the OC too. (They drive me crazy - all except Heather - but I enjoy them so!)