Sunday, April 6, 2014

"Twenties Girl" by Sophie Kinsella



I finished reading the book "Twenties Girl" by Sophie Kinsella today. I totally loved it. It's about an English girl named Lara, who goes to her Great Aunt's funeral. She's never met her & none of her family really wants to be there. During the funeral the Aunt's ghost starts talking to Lara & tells her that she wants her necklace & to stop the funeral & say that she's been murdered. So they stop the funeral & they have some funny adventures together, trying to find the missing necklace. It's a heartwarming story. Her Aunt died at 105, but the ghost is 23. Young at heart.

2 comments:

sprinkles said...

I have this book! I love Sophie Kinsella.

Shelly said...

I love Sophie Kinsella! I've only read 3-4 of her books but I really love them as my 'quick read' books! Have you ever gotten any of her books on tape? The reader is awesome!