Monday, May 21, 2012

Mommy & Me Monday

Today we hung out in the yard for a little while & rested on the hammock. It was a beautiful day out. Great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Click below to join in.

Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?


Mary said...

Oh my goodness I'm so jealous! That looks heavenly (can you tell I'm exhausted??) Stopping by from Mommy & Me Mondays.

Mary said...

That looks heavenly, I'm so jealous! Stopping by from Mommy & Me Mondays

Beck Baby Mama said...

We want a hammock so bad in our yard...hopefully someday. It looks so relaxing!

Rhe Christine said...

new follower :) I totally got side tracked with your wedding picture in Bermuda! that is so awesome

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, that looks heavenly! We need a hammock!