Saturday, November 13, 2010

Shutterfly free holiday cards

Ever since my daughter was born (she's 3) we have started a few Christmas traditions. We go to the town tree lighting, we video tape her Christmas morning coming out of her room & seeing all the presents under the tree & we send out photo holiday cards. The first year she was born we had a photo of the four of us (My hubby, daughter, cat & myself). We had just moved into our new house a few weeks before & it was so much fun taking photos of us in front of the fireplace. The next 2 years we did just our daughter. Most likely we'll just do a photo card of her alone again this year.


Shutterfly has tons of photo greeting cards to choose from. Photo cards & regular holiday cards. I love this one.


I love lots of pics, collages & initials. Perfect for me. I'm sure you can find a card that is perfect for you too.


They have tons of birthday invitations too. This is almost the same style as the holiday card. Of course this one below would be my favorite. Pink, purple, blue & cupcakes. Heaven. I think I'll use this for Tara's 4th birthday next year. Thinking way ahead since her b-day isn't till July.



It's not too late to order your Thanksgiving cards



Do you have a blog? If you do & would like your own freebies, go here to find out how bloggers can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly. I am getting free cards in exchange for this post. Make sure you mention Drama Queens Mum as a referral.

No comments: