Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving & a list

photo from weheartit.com

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I really don't eat turkey (lunch meat once in a while) & it doesn't excite me much & all the fixings don't either. So I'll be making a baked ziti for me. I thought I'd make a list of things that I'm Thankful for, not the usual list (I've done those already).


1. Of course the usual family, friends, health etc..


2. My new wrist warmers. I've been wearing them to bed. It's so cold in our house at night time. Now all they need to invent is a nose warmer. My nose is always cold.


3. Blogs (it makes me so happy reading my fave blogs. I get all warm & fuzzy inside)


4. Winning giveaways (I won 2 in the past week).


5. Sleeping pills (I know it's horrible to add this to my list, but if I don't take them I don't sleep. Even sometimes when I take one, I don't sleep)


6. Actual magazines & catalogs (I'd rather sit & read a real Avon book or magazine, than sit @ a computer & read them.


7. Snail mail (I'll take that any day over e mails or texting, I don't text)


8. When a holiday get-together is over & everyone leaves (I hate the drama that comes along with holidays. Every holiday, someone says something, to rub someone the wrong way. At our house anyway)

5 comments:

Marty said...

Hello! I agree with a lot of things on your list. Including the last ;)

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

~Marty

smallhousebythesea.blogspot.com

deb famularo said...

Love your list! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, and ya got a nice Patriots win!!!!yay!
Yes my LO was Dear Lizzy- had to show an old one cuz my studio and half my house is in storage until we get that hopeful transfer to FL-just in limbo now waiting (and praying!) Hope your day was great, and your last item on the list wasn't too bad!!!!! xoxox

Colleen said...

Yay for snail mail! I don't text either.

And flipping through virtual catalogs is no fun!

Great list! Happy Thankgiving!

Tiffany said...

Thanks so much for following. I am following back
Tiffany @ Wyatt Family Farm
wyattfamilyfarm@gmail.com

sprinkles said...

I used that same picture on my blog for the Thanksgiving Day post.

I would put a lot of those same things on my list.

I totally agree with the last one. I invited a friend over to have dinner with me and my parents because I knew she didn't have anywhere else to go and I noticed my parents were so much nicer with her there. I was thinking I need to start inviting her over every year now.