I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I really don't eat turkey (lunch meat once in a while) & it doesn't excite me much & all the fixings don't either. So I'll be making a baked ziti for me. I thought I'd make a list of things that I'm Thankful for, not the usual list (I've done those already).
1. Of course the usual family, friends, health etc..
2. My new wrist warmers. I've been wearing them to bed. It's so cold in our house at night time. Now all they need to invent is a nose warmer. My nose is always cold.
3. Blogs (it makes me so happy reading my fave blogs. I get all warm & fuzzy inside)
4. Winning giveaways (I won 2 in the past week).
5. Sleeping pills (I know it's horrible to add this to my list, but if I don't take them I don't sleep. Even sometimes when I take one, I don't sleep)
6. Actual magazines & catalogs (I'd rather sit & read a real Avon book or magazine, than sit @ a computer & read them.
7. Snail mail (I'll take that any day over e mails or texting, I don't text)
8. When a holiday get-together is over & everyone leaves (I hate the drama that comes along with holidays. Every holiday, someone says something, to rub someone the wrong way. At our house anyway)