Monday, November 8, 2010

Comment club

I was thinking of doing a weekly post where you leave 10 people comments a certain day or leave a comment for the person above you, on my comments. Maybe if I can figure out how to have everyone link up, I will do that. Any suggestions for this? How to do it or if anyone would be interested? I don't think I've seen anyone do a linky for that. I love leaving people comments & if I find a blog or post that I love, I have to leave a comment. I owe some comments to people now. I haven't been feeling too great lately.

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Your comment ideas sound fun. I'm not very link savvy yet, so I'd be no help in that department.
The new background is super cool, but yes, it is a little tough to read without having to scroll to read each line.

sprinkles said...

Oh, I LOVE this idea!!! I hope you do it but I have no idea how to go about it. I want to start something to but I don't know how to set up a Mr. Linky.

sprinkles said...

I don't know how to create a badge either.

Anonymous said...

Hiya! Just been catching up on your blog and I love the idea of leaving comments on other people's blogs but I can't for the life of me figure out a way you could do it! I didn't get your letter either, when did you send it?

Unknown said...

The background is cute, bute it is hard to read...but I just scroll to a part I can read.

Wendy said...

Oh, I really like this idea. Do you know about "Mr. Linky"? http://www.misterlinky.net/
I'm sure you've seen it used before, but basically you can have a box where people leave a link to their post/blog and then you can visit each blog. I'd love to be part of this!
You just need to sign up for Mr. Linky's service (free) and then you'll see how to do it.