Friday, October 3, 2008

My Bucket list

I got this idea from http://jennykate77.blogspot.com. Who has a really awesome blog. She got the idea from her friend, who got the idea from the movie "The Bucket List".

1) Spend as much time as I can with Anthony, Tara & my parents
2) Renew our wedding vows in Bermuda (where we got married)
3) Learn to French braid (I can do a regular braid)
4) Get 2 or 3 more tattoos (I have 4)
5) Organize all of my photos & get my scrapbooks finished
6) Go to England & Australia (to meet Janine, who I've been pen pals with since 1999) someday
7) Get a cool cell phone (mine sucks) with cool ring tones (I don't think I can have a cool ring tone on mine)
8) Have Tara meet my 2 best "out of state" friends, Kim (I've known since 1976) & Renee (I've known since 1993)
9) Go on a Gondola ride
10) Start a dinner club

2 comments:

jennykate77 said...

That's a great list! When I go to Venice *wink*, I'm taking a gondola ride too :)

Love the blog!

Chris said...

Good list. I would have to think about it for awhile.