Friday, April 30, 2021

Friday Favorites. Target finds. 4.30.21


 Happy Friday. Wow, this has been 1 long week. School vacation week & we had no plans, so we all were home together because we had some rainy/gloomy days. April was a really stressful month. I'm looking forward to May. Linking up with Andrea & Erika.

1. Outdoor pillow. I got this at Target. I love anything palms. This was $5.

 


2. Journey shirt. I've been wanting this shirt for a while now. I've been seeing You tubers wearing it.


3. Embrace shirt. I saw this shirt & knew I had to buy it right away. I'm really trying to be more positive in life & I love all of these sayings.



4. Lantern. Our house is light blue, so I thought this would look nice with it. They had a few other colors. I know they had pink too.


5. Mrs. Meyers soap. I'm not a huge fan of rose, but I did get this soap. I love the Lilac 1. I've been buying that over the years. I have the multi-purpose spray & the soap already.

 

Have a nice weekend everyone.



2 comments:

natalie blair said...

I love finding interesting things while out and about. Skincare and makeup do that to me all the time.

Jenn said...

I recently bought up one of everything in lilac (I do every spring!) but I've never tried the Rose scent!! I LOVE the smell of roses - I'll have to hunt that down!