Friday, April 23, 2021

Friday Favorites. 4.23.21

It's Friday again. Linking up with Erika & Andrea.
 

1. Eye shadow palette. Urban Decay Beached palette. This is a limited edition palette, so I got it on Poshmark. I love the colors. Great for Summer.


 

 2. Bread sticks. I got these garlic bread sticks from Walmart & they are really good. I think maybe even better than Olive garden's. Not as salty.

 

 

3. T-shirts from Five Below. I got these 2 shirts a few weeks ago. I haven't had a chance to wear them yet because it has been too cold lately. The white 1 would have been great for Earth day yesterday, but it was like 45 out & winds of 30 or more.



Have a nice weekend. School vacation week is next week. I have 2 doctor's appointments & 1 to bring Tara too. Fun vacation things. lol.



No comments: