Friday, April 2, 2021

Friday Favorites. 4.2.21

 

 Happy Friday. This week was long. I think March was a long month. April is always hard now because my Mom passed away on April 9th. The 2 year anni of her passing is coming up in a week. But this is also coming up on my fave time of year. So I want to try to look at the positive.

1. Eye shadow palette. Blush crush by Colourpop. I saw Jessica Braun, beauty You tuber, mention this eye palette the other day. I ordered it & it came today. Not sure what I think of it yet. I love the color in the middle & I need more champagne colors. This is only my 2nd Colourpop palette & that 1 is hard to get a good color look. I have to use lighter colors from another palette with it.






2. Mug. Hello Gorgeous from Target. I got a mug back in December that I love from Target. It says Homebody. It's become my fave mug, so I knew I had to get this when I saw it on the Target app. I've had it saved in there for a while. I finally got it the other day.

 


 

 Happy Friday Everyone.




2 comments:

natalie blair said...

That palette is gorgeous! I always love getting makeup in the mail!

Jess said...

Ooh, I could use a "homebody" mug! :)