Thursday, April 26, 2018

Stuff & Things

* So Spring break/April vacation is almost over. I have to say that I am a little bit happy about that. It's so hard to get things done with the hubs & Drama Queen home. They are always calling my name every time I sit down & try to get something done.

* Anthony & I both had our hair trimmed yesterday. I always feel better when I have my hair trimmed. It's been 6 months since I had my hair trimmed. The ends of my hair always end up feeling like brillo & look horrible after a few months. We have well water & I think that has a lot to do with it.

* I booked the hotel for Maine for my Birthday in June. I'm looking forward to getting away. I booked an apt with a balcony, but we might change it to just a regular room (because it's cheaper) & stay a 2nd night.

* Hubs cut down some trees in front of our house. It look so bare. We bought 2 purple lilac bushes yesterday & he planted them today. They will flower this year, so that will be nice. It should be in a few weeks. I love the smell of lilacs. Growing up we had 3 lilac trees. 2 purple & 1 white tree. I think things are a little behind because of the cold weather. It looks like some of my daffodils aren't going to bloom, but the 1s on the side of the house will.


No comments: