Thursday, April 12, 2018

Stuff & Things

*Yesterday I had a rental car because my car had a recall on the airbag. So it was fun driving a different car. It was a Subaru Legacy, 2017. My car is a Subaru Outback Impreza sport, 2007. Big difference. This rental car you just push a button & it starts. It had the back up screen, bluetooth, sunroof, Sirius radio & some other things. Tara wanted me to buy it & save my car for her someday. I don't have the $ to buy a new car. I think it will be a while before I get a new car.




*I went to Dollar tree, a different 1 that I had never been to & I bought a bunch of stuff. I spent $16 there, the most I ever spent there. I'm going to do a Haul video soon. I got a bunch of stickers for scrapbooking.

*This year is going by so fast. We're getting papers on classroom placements for next year already. Before you know it, it will be Summer vacation. We got a paper on a Summer camp already too.

*I've been trying to be more crafty. I bought some iron on letters & made a shirt that said But First Mascara. But the letters are already coming off. I also tried to make some address labels, but they came out not lined up right. I guess I need to practice with them. At least I'm trying different things even if they don't come out so good. I won't give up, I'll try them again & get them to work. I want to make a Spring wreath, so I bought some flowers & a plain wreath. I want to do a diy video for You tube.


No comments: