Tuesday, November 4, 2014

This & That



I can't believe that it is November. I started making out my list of who I am sending X-mas cards to yesterday. I'm also wanting to start working on an X-mas list for Tara. I know time goes so fast, so before we know it the Holidays will be here. Things have been a little crazy here. Tara stayed at my parent's house on Saturday night & we cleaned & organized her room. Lots of work. She collects things, paper, rocks seashells etc..She has a bit of a cold & lost a tooth yesterday morning. It's been a year since she lost a tooth. This makes # 7. I've been a little down the past few days. Just a bit overwelmed with things. I will be going away to Vermont again in a few weeks & need to start organizing for that. It's always nice to get away. I'm a sahm & feel like I am always working. I can't stop cleaning or picking things up or making lists & organizing. So it's nice to get away & not have to worry about all of that. I can just concentrate on scrapbooking & being with my friends.

No comments: