Friday, May 23, 2014

Nail Files. Week # 125

I've changed my nails a few times this week, but this is what I have on for the weekend. Ulta~Cocktail waitress (red), China Glaze~Splish Splash (blue) & Salon Perfect Silver Sparkler topcoat. I painted my nails the red color for Blood clot awareness day. I'm in a Nail polish group on FB & 1 of the girls had a blood clot & survived. So she asked if we would all wear red nails for the awareness day. I posted it on Instagram, but didn't really do a blog post or anything. I got this blue China glaze yesterday & I'm not sure if it's a matte, it doesn't say matte, but it's not shiny. I really like the color, but I'm not sure why they don't mention that it isn't shiny. It seems like a lot of the China glaze polishes are like that.
 



Click below to join in.
 photo newbutton_zps284b4cd7.jpg

2 comments:

aka Bailey said...

Oooh, this actually reminds me of a July 4th mani! How patriotics ;)

Bailey
aka Bailey

jennie said...

Such a bright combo! Loving the blue. Any of the REALLY bright colours are often neons, which means that they're often matte. I don't know why that is, though. Ha! I just throw on a top coat for shine. :)