Thursday, May 8, 2014

March & April empties

March Empties
 
Simple make up remover wipes (I've switched to Yes to Carrots wipes).
Almay make up remover pads (I used them for years, but don't think I am going to use them anymore.
Neutrogena Oil free acne wash (I've since bought a new 1).
Vanilla Bean Noel foam hand soap
They're real mascara
Nice & Easy conditioner that comes with my hair dye (just had my hair dyed a few weeks ago & am using a new conditioner).
Maybelline Instant Age rewind Eraser dark circles (I will always use this. It helps cover my dark circles pretty good)
 
 
 
April empties
 
Curel Ultra healing hand cream
Nivea Extended moisture body lotion (it smells really good)
Malibu Scalp Wellness shampoo (I need to get more)
Sweet Berry Bling liquid hand soap
Philosophy Egg Nog body wash (I've had this forever. I need to get more around Christmastime)


No comments: