Tuesday, January 21, 2014

This week



So far this week, we had a holiday & then a lazy day for me today & tomorrow probably a snow day (since we are getting a snowstorm, as I type). So I plan on doing a few things on my list of goals this week. I want to do a few scrapbook pages of photos that I've taken so far this year. I want to keep up with it before I get behind. I also want to finish a smashbook soon. I made my own about a year & 1/2 ago & it's still not done. It just has random stuff in it, so it shouldn't be too hard to finish right? Then I can aim to finish another book. I have too many hobbies going on at once, so nothing ever gets done. I also want to work on finishing some more magazines that I am behind on. I have some from September. I also need to start exercising this week. So that's my plan. We'll see what I get done. I will post some pics if I finish any scrapbook pages.

No comments: