Saturday, January 11, 2014

Making a list



I feel like my to-do list is getting longer & longer. Between things I have to do & things the hubs has to do. This is a busy birthday month for Tara's friends. So we have a b-day party every Saturday for 3 weeks in a row. The 1st 1 was today & we got nothing done really around the house. It was nice to see my friends today (her friend's Moms). So tomorrow will be catch up. Hoping we can get a lot done. It seems like the days just fly by. I got 2 scrapbooking pages done last night & I'm still working on organizing my craft room & de-stashing. A few things that need to get done:

1. Tara's extra homework, since she missed 4 days of school
2. She has to make 2 birthday cards
3. I have magazines to look at from the library & work on the book that I am reading from the library
4. Anthony has to clean the downstairs shower
5. We have to go out in the neighborhood selling Girl scout cookies (just to a few neighbors)
6. Catch up on letters, catch up on magazines, scrapbooking, smashbooking, e mails, printing photos (for me always)

No comments: