Sunday, January 19, 2014

I fell off the gluten free wagon

I've been really bad since the week of Christmas, so it's been about a month. I'm still eating gluten free foods, mixed in with non gluten free foods. Not so good. My stomach is more bloated & I have red itchy toes (if I have gluten or too much gluten I have 2 toes that get really red & itchy & then burn. 1 of my friends has celliac & her pinky finger gets a rash & really itchy when she has gluten. Sometimes you don't always know that there is gluten in something & you think that you are being good.) So I am going to try to start over. I was doing so good. But with X-mas, New years & now the month of b-day parties (Tara's friends) & football get togethers. I'm going to try to find more recipes on Pinterest. I feel like I only have a few things that I like & can eat. So I eat the same thing everyday. Gluten free chex (rice or vanilla) everyday for breakfast with rice milk, chia seeds & sometimes granola & fruit. Lunch is salad. Dinner chicken or gluten free pasta with sauce. I had planned on being good after New years, but it just didn't happen. So it's never too late to start. I'm also seeing my nutritionist on Wednesday. It's been a while since I've seen her. She's great.

No comments: