Sunday, December 16, 2012

Yum of the day~Toffee coffee

 
I'm not a coffee drinker, never have been. I always wanted to like coffee to help me wake up & to go hang out at cool coffee shops, but it's just not my thing liking coffee. It taste like ashes to me. I do like Dunkin donuts, Dunkachinos. A few weeks ago I had a Tastefully simple party & my friend (the host) brought this drink to try & I loved it. It's really sweet (I love sweet) & it has a lot of calories & sugar. So I think I will only have 2 a week. Wednesday's we have to get up early because we have to get to dance class, so that will be a good day & maybe on Mondays.

1 comment:

Growing Tween said...

Sounds delicious! I've recently gotten into teecino- which is all natural- non-coffee for when I'm trying to cut back on caffine. They have flavory flavors too. Visiting from SITS.