Saturday, December 8, 2012

Home Sweet Home~5 years

 
5 years ago today we moved to NH. Best move ever. We live about 30 minutes from our old house in MA. I lived in MA for 37 years. I remember the day we moved in & my hubby said he drove by the town hall area, in the moving truck & saw a bonfire & people gathered around it. We said we would go the following year & we have every year since. We are headed there in a little while. Even though it's a rainy/gloomy Saturday. It wasn't easy moving to a new town & state with a 5 month old daughter. I was a new Mom & didn't know anyone. So I joined the Mom club & we are still friends with most of the people in the group. Tara now goes to Kindergarten with some of those kids & dance class & Daisies. I think we picked a good town to grow on in.

No comments: