Thursday, December 27, 2012

Bored lately

 
I've been really bored lately with lots of things. I'm not the type of person that gets bored. I have tons of projects to do. But lately reading blogs, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.... is just boring me. Not sure what is going on. Not just that stuff. I haven't gotten much happy mail & I'm all caught up in my letters. I have like 6 recent letters left. Just feel like I'm in a slump. The days are so long & just drag. I've been napping more & staying in bed longer (when hubs is home). Maybe it's just Winter & that I have S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder). Hoping things will change after the new year.

1 comment:

sprinkles said...

I've been finding myself getting bored lately too. I think it's because when I'm in school, I literally have no free time. Now I have an overload of it for the holiday break, and I have no idea what to do with myself.