Thursday, June 17, 2010

Free gift from Sephora for your Birthday


Today I went & got my free gifts from Sephora (for being a Beauty insider). This is my 3rd year in the club & getting a free gift. This year it is a Lash plumper volumizing mascara in Black, Nano eyeliner in Silver Green & a colorful Mono eyeshadow in Aspen Summit.

Have I mentioned how much I love my Birthday month? I also got a phone call from Kohls today. My ring that my hubs got me for Mother's day/our anni is in. It was being sized & I've been waiting for 6 & 1/2 weeks. Ugh. He's suppose to pick it up tonight on the way home from work. I gave them my home phone #. I was out & in that area & would have picked it up then. (I'm so impatient). I can't wait to see it.

1 comment:

sprinkles said...

How do you become a Beauty Insider? I lllooovvveee Sephora!