Saturday, May 1, 2010

This is how we spent our Saturday

Today was a beautiful, warm Saturday. Anthony headed out on his motorcycle to go get a sticker. I was getting ready to go shopping & hit some yard sales. I ended up getting a call from 1 of our neighbors saying that he was helping A push his motorcycle back to our house & he was short of breath & felt like he was going to pass out, so he was heading to the hospital in an ambulance. A few min later A called & told me which hospital he was at. T & I got there around 10 & left @ 12 & headed home to eat lunch & run to a yard sale. They did a few ekg's, x-rays & blood tests & we picked him up around 3. They think he was just dehydrated & was trying to push a 400 lb motorcycle (not a good idea). 2 of our neighbors were trying to help him. He has to call his doc on Monday & will probably go for a stress test soon. Everything is fine now. We went for dinner & went shopping tonight.

1 comment:

Tree said...

Oh geez!! I hope he's okay. I would be out of breath pushing a 100 lb motorcyle, let alone 400 lbs!!