Sunday, May 16, 2010

Garage sale'n Sunday


Debbie over @ http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/ started a new Sunday blog party. I'm joining it this week. Post any garage sale, yard sale, craft fair etc... finds. Not sure if I'll be able to go to yard sales every week. Most weekends we have other things going on.

I got this Vanity @ a yard sale yesterday for T. It was only $5. I also got her some clothes.

After the yard sale I went to a craft fair. I spent so much $. Got some banana bread, a brownie, orange cream dip (I think I'm going to make my 1st pie ever with it), a cute glass heart bracelet (that already broke) & some hot dip for A.


I got this gorg necklace below. It's hard to see the detail. It is blue pearls & there's Austrian crystal on the silver part & an Austrian crystal shell. My Mom is going to steal it from me when she sees it.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey!! The journal I got was actually given to me from a friend, but I have found them online. Heres a link to one :)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0023AZFWI?&tag=shopwiki-us-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325

Im taking the class online, I think they do one every year. It's a 6 week class and they post a prompt every day to work off of. :)

If you start a journal Id love to see your pages!!
xoxo,
Lindsay

P.S I sent your letter last week, let me know when you get it!!

Debbiedoos said...

This is wonderful, did you put this on the linky party? I do not see it, maybe I missed it. You really want others to be able to see your great finds...it is so much fun going yard sale'n and I can't wait to hit some more next weekend!~

Natalie said...

I need to start garage sailing! I would've went to Babies R Us and payed full price for that vanity!

Love your blog header and the pic of the drama queen!

Thanks for swinging by my blog!