Friday, March 20, 2009

Tattoos

I've seen a few other people do tattoo blogs. I thought I'd add some pics of mine & stories about where I got them all (what I can remember). My 1st tat, the half moon, I got on Sunset blvd in Los Angeles in 95. It took a few drawings by the artist & me running into a card store to buy an envelope with this pic on it to come up with this.

My 2nd tat, my heart I got in Las Vegas in 97. This is a pic of me getting it. Sorry it's so small.

This is what it looks like upclose.


My 3rd tat, butterfly. I got in Atlanta in 99 in Little 5 points. I got the idea from the shirt I'm wearing in this pic.


My last tat, the cat. I got here in NH, before I moved here (How boring) @ Tattoo fever in 2004. Pic of me getting it, I was in pain. This tattoo artist has done tattoos for Chyna (the wrestler), Mark Wahlberg & Sully from Godsmack. Sully's brother actually came in the day we were getting our tats. He looks just like him. We watched his wife get her belly button pierced.


My cat upclose.
This year I'm hoping to get a 5th tattoo (depending on $) maybe in May for Mother's day & our anni. I want to get Tara's footprints from the day she was born & her name tattooed on my right ankle below the heart, that I already have. I'm going to try to make it look like it's 1 tattoo. I also want to get my belly button re-pierced this year. I had to take it out when I got preg. I originally had it done in 1999.

3 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Hi.
Today I am leaving 100 comments.
Wish me luck!
Have a great day!

Cammie said...

very cool! I want one more too. Love the cat!

sprinkles said...

Love the cat! That's the only I didn't know about.

I have 2 at the moment (rosebud on my ankle which you were there for and a butterfly on my back)and want another one - either a little fairy or pixie or something. Only I don't know where to put it. Plus I haven't looked around for one that I really want.

If I ever get another one, I'm gonna go back to the guy who did my butterfly, he does awesome work!