Saturday, March 7, 2009

It really works


I had heard that if you have a candle holder with melted wax in it & you want to get it out, to put it in the freezer & the wax comes right out. I tried it last night & it really does work. I put it in the freezer & this morning took a knife & it scooped right out. Also last week I saw a girl on a show (I think it was on Ellen's show) & she mentioned some $ saving tips. 1 of them was a do it yourself Biore black head remover. Take Elmers glue put it on your palms & rub it on your nose. Let it dry & peel it off & it takes the black heads out. I haven't tried it, so I'm not sure if it really works.

2 comments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

NO Way, ok it's sounds like an amazing idea, but I'm so not sure ... I keep flashing back to the kid who ate paste in school LOL Stopping by from SITS :)

Love the speghatti pie ... YUMMY

I have a fun giveaway going if you would like to stop by, a little out of the norm for me. Back to Mom on Monday, but for today a little something fun.

Alexis @ Running Away ;)

DomesticDivasFancy said...

I wanted to stop by and say thanks for commenting on my Saturdays Scrapper. Glad I did...funny thing is that I was just trying to get candle wax out of one of my favorite candle holders, I will have to try this. I dont want to have to throw it away.