Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Pet Peeves



I have the normal pet peeves like everyone else (cigerettes, liars, slow-walkers, slow-drivers, loud gum chewers etc...), but I thought I would try to think of some different pet peeves.

*Tangled jewelry
* Losing things (I'm really good at that).
*People who show up early, when you're hosting an event at your house.
*Kids swearing.
*People thinking that what they do is more important than what you do.
*Loud obnoxious people.
*The phone ringing.
*Texting someone & they never read it or reply.
*My hair turning white so fast. The sideburns especially.

1 comment:

Ericka @ A Quiet Girl's Musings... said...

Oh, girl... I'm right there with you on several of these... Phone ringing - that's why the ringer on my phone is usually on silent 95% of the time. Graying - Lord, don't get me started! I started graying in my late 20s. L'Oreal and I have become very good friends over the past 15-18 years! Early arriving guests - I don't usually deal with this at my house, but we deal a lot with it at work (elementary school). We'll have an event that doesn't officially start until 5 and people start showing up at 430 (when some of the staff isn't there yet). We've just had to put signs on doors saying that the doors will not open until the designated time.