Friday, July 19, 2019

Friday Favorites

1.EOS shimmer- I got this EOS shimmer lip balm from 1 of my friends for my b-day. I love the flavor, but there is no info on the flavor. It's a sheer pink.


2.  Bear Naked Granola bites (coconut & cashew)-.These were so good. I bought them for camping, but my daughter found them & ate them all with my hubby. I had maybe 5 of them. I've been looking in the store for them, but I can't find them. I can't remember where I got them.



3. Cute kid- I found some cute photos on my daughter's instagram page. So I stole them.


4. Dad's birthday-My Dad turned 82 on 7/7. He came up to visit us. Birthdays are my fave. My closest family all has birthdays this time of year. Tara is the last 1 on 7/21.


5. The Beach-I love relaxing at the beach. I don't swim, but I love the peacefulness of hearing the waves.



No comments: