Monday, December 3, 2018

TBB Asks: Holiday edition


1. Candy Canes, yes or no?
I don't like peppermint that much, so I like spearmint & some of the other flavors that they have no.

2. Christmas morning early riser or sleep late?
We have an 11 year old, so she still wants to get up earliesh. Not too early.

3. Did you shop on Black Friday? Yes or no?
No, It's too crazy out there. I went Black Friday shopping once, that was enough.

4. Christmas tree up in November? Yes or no?
No, we always wait until December. I feel like it shouldn't go up until after Thanksgiving.

5. Do you get Holiday ideas from Pinterest? Yes or no?
Yes, I'm hoping to do a few diys soon. 

6. Christmas glam or ugly sweater?
Neither really. 

7. Stocking Stuffers wrapped or unwrapped?
Wrapped, so it's a surprise.

8. Traditional or modern Christmas songs?
None. I don't play Christmas music anymore. I hear it everywhere way too much.

9. Fruitcake. Yes or no? 
No. Never had it & never will

10. Is your Christmas shopping done? Yes or no?
No, I just started last week. Trying to make a list & figure out what to get for people.

11. Is there snow in December where you live?
Yes. We've already had snow in November.

12. Classic show: A Charlie Brown Christmas or Rudolf:
If I had to choose between those 2 I'd pick Charlie Brown Christmas, but I don't love either 1.



No comments: