Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Planners, vision boards & goals



So I'm working on setting goals for 2019. I'd love to do another vision board. I need to get a new planner. I always have lists going & plans for the new year. I want 2019 to be positive. Get people out of my life that bring me down. Some people are so negative on fb & I think it seems like a good idea to get rid of them. So that will be something that I will do before the new year. It's good to make positive changes that you can feel good about. I'm trying to figure out what I want to put on my vision board. I also want to try to find my Bucket list for this year & see how much I actually did from it. Not sure if there is time now to finish it. I want to be ahead of things & prepared for the new year. I want to be more organized. Never lose the food list again. haha. I'm still deciding on my word for 2019. I have a few ideas.

No comments: