Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Holiday Stress

Are you ready for the Holidays? I'm doing okay. I'm still working on Christmas cards & have 3 packages to send out, when I have more stuff to add to them. I think we might do some shopping this weekend. I might order a few things online. It's just easier that way lately. We might be trying the Walmart grocery pick up next week. Tara still has the concussion since 10/28. She still has a headache every day. She's missed a lot of school & only goes to the 1st 2 classes. I pick her up at 9:45 every day. This is my hibernation time, so that's hard. It's cold out & is going to snow eventually. She goes the Neurologist every other week & the phys therapist twice a week. He gave her exercises to do at home. She is going for a mri on Tuesday night. She's trying some new pills. I hope something starts helping. So a lot going on in the G family household.

No comments: