Sunday, November 12, 2017

What's the Rush?



I kind of hate when stores rush the Holidays. It just annoys me & stresses me out more.They had Christmas music on in Bath & Body works & in the mall. You Tubers are already doing Christmas diys & shopping for X-mas stuff & doing hauls. I've deleted some of the videos & didn't even bother watching them. 1 You tuber was decorating for Christmas in her video. I can't imagine having your Christmas tree up before Thanksgiving & while you are eating your Thanksgiving dinner, having your tree there. I like to wait until at least December 1st. I'll put up like 1 wreath before. I did buy a few Christmas stickers over the weekend, at Target's dollar section. I do have to start thinking about X-mas labels & X-mas photo cards. What type of person are you? Someone who decorates early & gets excited or a ba-humbugger like me? lol.

No comments: