Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Maple Holistics Tea Tree Oil Shampoo Review

I've been using Maple Holistics Tea tree oil shampoo for the past few months. It makes my hair so soft. The shampoo smells so good too.

A little about the ingredients:

Tea tree is from Australia. It works to clear dead skin cells from the hair follicles and combats dandruff (as well as a natural solution for head lice).

Rosemary works to stimulate the cell renewal of the hair follicles as the tea tree simultaneously clears out the dead ones. By regulating oil secretions and increasing circulation. Rosemary will aid in leaving your hair smooth & refreshed.

Lavender works to clear away any blemishes on the scalp and ease the pain of burns and prevents infections.

I have really dry skin, so I also have dry scalp & dandruff. Living in New England & having really cold Winters makes it worse. Last Winter was the worst my dandruff has ever been. I think this has helped quite a bit. This shampoo is nice & creamy & bubbles up nicely. I massage it in while I'm letting it sit for a few minutes. It is safe for color treated hair. I color my hair every few months & the color usually fades fast. I dye my hair either red or plum & both colors are known to fade fast. This shampoo has helped my color stay in longer. The bottle says to not blow dry it, but once it cools off here & Fall/Winter hits, I blow dry my hair each time I wash it. I only wash my hair twice a week though. Natural tea tree oil shampoo is sulfate free & contains over 98 all natural compounds to promote scalp health. This product is made in the USA too, which is great. You can chose a free sample here.

No comments: