Sunday, November 26, 2017

Goals

Is everyone starting to think about what their goals for the new year are going to be? I have a good feeling about 2018. Business opportunities & other stuff. Maybe starting a You tube channel & selling stuff online. I've been feeling more positive & have been writing in my journal more lately. I'm thinking of doing a December Daily book & want to do a vision board before the new year. I've already started writing out Christmas cards & mailed out a few. We need to take a picture of Tara with the cats for our main X-mas card. We tried taking a few today, but they didn't come out good at all. 1 thing I haven't been doing good with, is going to bed earlier. It's already after 11:00pm. That is 1 of my main goals right now. I think it's important to get a good night sleep & I haven't been getting it.

No comments: