Wednesday, July 12, 2017

House stuff

I've been pretty busy this week.Trying to get stuff done around the house. The garden-picking weeds & watering it. The house-an endless thing because I have an almost 10 year old home for the Summer. It's pretty messy as I write now. It's like being stuck in a rut. Schedules are off & we are all a little off. We have our new gazebo. I love it. I haven't spent all that much time in there because I have so much to do in the house. We got some new pillows for the gazebo & I got a dream catcher when we were in NJ, so we finally got that hung up next to my bed. I want to add something to it. It seems kind of plain.We are going to fix up our bedroom & maybe paint my closet doors & add new knobs. So it will be nice. This isn't the dream catcher that I have, but I like the way it looks. I'll post some real pics soon.


No comments: