Sunday, March 9, 2014

Happy Mail

I've been doing some swaps on a few of the FB groups that I am on. I got this huge package about a week ago. Such nice stuff. I've been feeling really crafty lately too. I got a few scrapbook pages done this weekend.
 

I got this on Friday. This is 1 of the cutest things I have ever seen. The inside pictures are so cute too. I love it. I'm going to put it on my purse. I'm afraid that the Drama Queen might try to steal it from me when she sees it. She sent some other stuff too that I didn't get a photo of.


1 comment:

Ashly Eyler said...

Totally cute! I'm still waiting to see some finished scrap book pages! :) I really love the Beauty Bloggers group on FB, I've met so many amazing girls and I can only imagine the connections you've made on your other groups :) Happy Monday!!!