Thursday, March 6, 2014

Crafty things

I went to Michaels Craft store this week & got a bunch of things. I love the camera stickers & the K notecards.
 

I'm finally getting read to start my Florida scrapbook pages. I have most of the photos printed. I can't wait to use the notecards. The washi tapes that I got are hard to get started & the they keep peeling off at an angle. We are going to Vermont in May for another scrapbook weekend. Looking forward to it. I've been trying to fit in some crafting time. Working on letters, swaps & raks too. Also have some Spring cleaning going on & just started pilates again today.

1 comment:

Ashly Eyler said...

I LOVE Michale's craft store! I can't wait to see what you come up with for your FL scrapbook! I need to get back into that hobby, it was so much fun!