Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Lego movie~Not so good



Today was day #5 of school vacation. It's been a looong week. 1 more day to go, unless they have Monday off because of a snowstorm. We are getting snow, just not sure how much it will be. We went to see "The Lego movie" with some of our friends. We didn't know what it was about really. All I knew was that there was something to do with a Super hero in it. I thought it was weird & confusing. Tara thought it was okay & my friend thought it was dumb. Oh well, at least we got out with some friends. We had her friend Kelly come over after & then another friend came over for a while. I need a vacation from her vacation. Tomorrow I am going to the mall & I think she is going to a museum with her friend. I'm hoping to catch up on General hospital. I have 2 & 1/2 to watch.

2 comments:

Ashly Eyler said...

That's so sad! :( I really wanted to see this movie as it looked pretty cute. Buuuut, I'm waiting for it to hit Red Box ($1.20 / day rental kiosk). I don't want to see it that bad that I'll pay $14 to watch it in theaters lol.

AiringMyLaundry said...

I actually liked the movie. I think Uni-Kitty made it amusing for me.