Sunday, February 23, 2014
"Shine On" blogger award
I was recently nominated for the “Shine On” blogger award by Ashly Eyler, from Reviews, Ramblings & Randomness It's been a really long time since I've gotten a blog award. I mean years. haha. Before I dive into the “Shine On” award rules, I want to sincerely thank Ashly for the award.
The "Shine on" award rules are as follows:
Display the award logo in your blog post.
Show appreciation by acknowledging the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
Share 7 random, interesting facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and happily pass on this award, making sure to link their blog into your post.
Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.
1. I didn't have the chicken pox until I was 27 years old.
2 I didn't move out of my parent's house until I was 29 years old.
3. My husband & I met on Match.com in 2003.
4. I've had pen pals since I was 15 & use to be roomies with 1 of them for 2 years.
5. I have a pink birthmark under my left foot.
6. I'm obsessed with nail polish & have over 200 polishes.
7. I've written to over 1000 pen pals the past 29 years.
I am nominating 8 bloggers for now. My computer is acting a bit crazy again. Here are my 8 bloggers.
1. Amber Myers from http://whisperingwriter.blogspot.com
2. Krystyn from http://www.reallyareyouserious.com
3. Katie from http://www.katiedidwhat.com
4. Tiffany from http://mrsteelovelifelaughter.com
5. Toria from http://toriamasons-treasures.blogspot.com
6. Eneshai from http://thebeautifulcloud.blogspot.com
7. Meg from http://www.happykidsincblog.com
8. Amy from http://www.cupcakesncouture.com