Saturday, February 15, 2014

Peanut butter cookies with a Kiss


 

3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies with a Kiss


Ingredients:
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg

Whisk the egg, mix in sugar then add the peanut butter. Form into a ball and place on an ungreased cookie sheet. I like to bake them on a stone so they come out perfect on both sides. Press down using a fork or leave in a ball and place a hershey’s kiss in the center once it’s finished baking. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Let cool a few minutes then transfer to a cooling rack. You can easily double or triple the recipe for more delicious cookies.

I made these last night for Valentine's day. They are so yummy & gluten free. I think the next time I make these, I might add chocolate chips to the batter. I found this recipe on the Organize & decorate Everything blog.

No comments: