Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Almost 4

I can't believe that my little girl is turning 4 next week. Not sure where the time went. She's not a baby anymore. I still think of her as a little 2 year old. I've been sad lately that she is growing up so fast, but I guess all Mom's go through this. Below is all about Tara.

Loves to pose for photos (when she's in the mood)



She is very silly, stuborn & sassy.


Feisty & smiley.


* She's very scared of thunder & fireworks

* Loves to dance

* Wears a thumb ring

*Fave sayings "I'm really freaking out". "Hel-lo".

*Is great @ thinking up cute names for her stuffed animals & imaginary friends.

* Fave colors~Red, purple & pink

*Very giving & caring

* Loves her friends

2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

She is an absolute doll!

KatieMay said...

I know the feeling! I can't believe I have an almost 4 year old either :) T is beautiful! Enjoy every precious moment and share some bday pics after her party!