Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Favorites

Some of my recent Favorites are~


1. C.O. Bigelow Rose salve. I've seen in quite a few celebrities mention loving this product in magazines. I had been wanting to try it. Then I got a gift card for B&B works for X-mas & noticed on the website that they have it. So I got 1 & have been using it on my lips, hands & heels & it works great. I really need it this time of year in New England. My hands usually crack in the Winter.



2. Cold Stone Creamery Hot Chocolate. I bought the dark chocolate. It's sooo yummy. I originally bought the 70 callorie hot choc, but it has aspertame in it, which makes me sick, so I went & got the regular dark chocolate.



3. Whole living magazine. I recently saw good deal on 1 of the savings blogs that I follow, so I signed up for a free subscription to this magazine. Lots of good info in here.


No comments: